A Wonderful Worle
Our Mission Statement
Investing in our people, community and environment
We believe that an ongoing investment of money, skills, training and time - put into resourcing the people who live, work and volunteer in Worle - will help Worle to become a great place to live, one where people choose to bring up their families and establish their lifetime homes.
Driven by residents and community research, our action plan is evolving. Consultation and research has made clear the priorities most in need of investment.
Our action plan aims to help 'Big Worle' by investing in:
- More communication between local people.
- Making the area safe and friendly.
- Developing local skills, training and employment.
- Eliminating health inequality and promoting healthy lifestyles
- Activities for children and young people.
- Tackling social isolation - particularly of vulnerable adults, those with disabilities, the elderly and young people.
- Improving open spaces
- Improved access to community meeting places.
Most of all, we want to bring people together.
So what's a Big Worle meeting like? Watch the short video below:
A few of the entries for the logo competition