Our Vision: A Wonderful Worle
Our Mission Statement: Investing in our people, community and environment
We believe that an ongoing investment of money, skills, training and time - put into resourcing the people who live, work and volunteer in Worle - will help Worle to become a great place to live, one where people choose to bring up their families and establish their lifetime homes.
Driven by residents and community research, our action plan is evolving. Consultation and research has made clear the priorities most in need of investment.
Our action plan aims to help 'Big Worle' by investing in:
- More communication between local people.
- Making the area safe and friendly.
- Developing local skills, training and employment.
- Eliminating health inequality and promoting healthy lifestyles
- Activities for children and young people.
- Tackling social isolation - particularly of vulnerable adults, those with disabilities, the elderly and young people.
- Improving open spaces
- Improved access to community meeting places.
So what's a Big Worle meeting like? Watch the short video below:
Most of all, we want to bring people together.
Would you like to get involved?
Maybe you would like to help in deciding how we will invest money in tackling social isolation in the elderly, or you may have ideas to help get people in to work, or want to improve the environment where we live.